- Ink up dress image with black ink and stamp three times onto sticker paper, re-inking each time before you stamp. Repeat for the bottle image and stamp the bear boarder image one time.
- Color images blending two or more markers from the same color family into an area.
- Cut out each image and set aside.
- Mask off a section of a mini base card and stipple color. Repeat for the other two cards.
- Place images in different spots on the card until you find a layout you like. Remove sticky back and place images.
- Ink up diaper pin image with matching color and stamp onto each base card.
- Take matching ink pad and run along the edge of the base card to create a subtle boarder.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Paper: Crack N' Peel Opaque Sticker Paper, Mini card (10 mini cards & envelops are included in the CD sets)
Accessories: Stipple brushes, Copic markers, low tack sticky paper for masking
Bears: E000, E11, E13, E17, R21, R29
Bottles: R81, RV13, BV00, BV04, BG0000, R29
Blouse: BV0000, BV00, BV04, R81, R85, RV13, Y09, YG23
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!