- Ink up basket image with Memento ink. Stamp onto white card stock. Repeat for sign, eggs and sentiment.
- Color images with markers, blending on the card stock two or three markers from the same color family.
- Cut out all the images. Use a craft knife to get inside the images.
- On the eggs in the basket, use glitter pens to add some sparkle
- Using the blending tool, add color to the handled basket. TIP: blend in a circular motion and always start off your paper.
- Fold basket together and adhere the edge.
- Adhere cut out images. Add grass. Use white gel pen for highlights.
- Add some tissue paper and adhere the ribbon.
Stamps: EZMount Mini-Binder Stamp Set - Easter #1 SUEZSET01
Paper: Handled Basket , Gina K Pure Luxury card stock white heavy base weight 120lb
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Distress Inks spiced marmalade, broken china, milled lavender, work lipstick, mustard seed
Accessories: Inkssentials opaque pen, craft knife, Sheer Creations ribbon, Copic markers , Tim Holtz blending tool , Jolee’s by You grass embellishment, atyou Spica glitter pens green, clear, yellow, tissue paper
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!Trena