This cute Santa bag image is from Stamps By Judith. It is actually designed by Heather - two very talented artist in the same family. I was in the mood for bright colors and had so much fun coloring this image! Being able to choose my colors is my most favorite thing about stamping!!
- Stamp image on white card stock with Memento ink.
- Add color with Copic Markers, blending colors together in the same color family using two to three markers to create shading, e.g. R24 and R27.
- ORGANIZATION TIP: Cut shapes of all your base card stock colors and label them. You can easily use these samples when trying to match to design papers.
- Adhere layers and ribbon.
- Stamp sentiment with Versafine ink pad - very nice ink for detail stamping.
- Place white card stock on inside of base card for message. Color piece of stamp image with black marker and stamp in corner. If you are very, very careful, can add color with Copic Markers. Try not to touch sides - it may bleed.
Stamps: Stamps By Judith , Papertrey Ink Believe
Paper: Stampin' Up! whisper white, only orange, & ballet blue, Club Scrap, DCWV Paper Prints design paper
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black ink pad, Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Accessories: Copic Markers (see numbers in photo), Stampin Up! ribbon, Creative Memories silver metallic pen, Marvy LePlumeII marker 1
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!