I'm "almost" finished with my Christmas shopping :o). Hope you are having a lovely and safe Holiday Season!
- Stamp snowman and sign next to each other on watercolor paper. If need be, draw snow humps in between the two images.
- Stamp gloves hanging on the snowman's "arm."
- Stamp hat and scarf on scrap watercolor paper.
- Cut a rectangle to fit note card around snowman and sign.
- Use color pencils to add color to snowman, sign, and accessories. Use waterbrush to move color around.
- Cut out hat and scarf, and adhere to snowman.
- Use glue pen to draw where you want glitter. Sprinkle glitter on.
- Add highlights with opaque pen.
- Adhere layers.
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Snowman for Peace by Anna Wight
Paper: A Muse note card, Fabriano Artistico Bright White Watercolor Paper Block 140lb, Stampin’ Up! basic black
Inks: StazOn Jet Black
Accessories: Prismacolor watercolor pencils, water brush, Stampin’ Up! dazzling diamonds glitter, Quickie glue pen, Inkssentials opaque pen, Fiber Castle F black artist pen
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!