- Inked up cute skeleton image with white craft ink and stamped on black card stock.
- Sprinkled with winter white emboss powder and heat set.
- Inked up mummy image with black ink and stamped on white card stock.
- Cut out images. Decided how I wanted skeleton and cut his his arm and leg at the joints (oh! that's sounds awful...he didn't feel it!). Ran all the bones through sticker machine.
- Cut designer paper 1/8" smaller than front flap of vertical base card and adhered to card.
- Inked up HAPPY halloween image with white craft ink and stamped right side of vertical base card.
- Sprinkled with seafoam embossing powder and heat set.
- Added a little color to the mummy - to give him a little aged look, and adhered him to the inside of the card. Added Crystal Lacquer to his eyes.
- Adhere skeleton on the front .... waving HAPPY halloween.
Paper: Vertical Inspiration Foldover Card black, Stampin' Up! whisper white, basic black, Reminisce designer paper
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Stampin' Up! craft white
Accessories: Stampin' Up! winter white emboss powder, Seafoam White embossing powder, Marvy Brush Markers 12, 37, Crystal Lacquer, Xyron sticker machine
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!