I felt like a fall card today. We've had a bit of "cool" summer and I have been enjoying it!
- Color images with markers and stamp on glossy sticker paper. Cut out images. Set aside.
- Color corn stalk image with markers and stamp on base card.
- Color sentiment image and stamp in right vertical space of the base card.
- Around the corn stalk, stipple shades of gold for the ground and shades of blue for the sky on base card.
- Use color pencils to add color, highlights, and some texture to the scarecrow.
- Peel off back of scarecrow and place on base card. Add pumpkins and bird.
- On the inside left of the base card, stipple a small amount of gold at the bottom. Add the pumpkin and bird. Use a small tip market to add little dots around the pumpkin and bird.
Paper: Vertical Inspiration Foldover Cards , Crack N' Peel Glossy Sticker Paper
Inks: Marvy Blending Blox shades of gold & shades of blue
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!