Bling can add to every occasion - even Halloween. :o) I know it's early, but I'm thinking of candy.... I have warm memories of Halloween growing up in my neighborhood - kids getting excited about costumes, new treat bags, and running from house to house. I like cute Halloween images - and Hambo has some really cute ones on sale.
- Ink up bat image with silver and stamp randomly on base card.
- Stamp skeleton and tree images on white card stock. Color in with markers and cut out.
- Add a little something extra to the inside of your card by adding images - stamp web and spiders on white card stock and adhere to inside of base card.
- Adhere smaller layer of glitter paper to front of base card. I didn't measure - I just wanted it to be small enough to see the bats on the base card..
- Adhere your the tree and skeleton on the front of the card.
Stamps: Hambo Stamps
Paper: Stampin' Up! basic black, Neenah Classic Solar White, DCWV Paper Prints - glitter mat stack
Inks: Encore Ultimate Metallic silver, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Copic Markers
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!