This month, the Sunday Design Team is featuring at least one project that uses a resist technique. I made this simple, yet colorful, ATC to highlight the lovely flowers in this new set.
Check out all the new sets this month. Click here!
- Use make-up sponge to randomly smear ink colors over white card stock.
- Ink up flower image with VersaMark and stamp, add clear embossing powder and heat set.
- Brayer lilac ink over whole ATC. Do not cover completely. Allow some of the multi-colors to show through.
- With clean paper towel, rub ink off embossed flower.
- Stamp sentiment on pink card stock with VersaMark, sprinkle with black embossing powder and heat set. Cut out with die cut shape.
- Ink flower image with pink and lilac ink pads, stamp on scrap white card stock. Cut out flower for embellishment.
- Adhere sentiment die cut over ATC and add flower embellishment.
Paper: Stampin' Up! whisper white, pink passion
Inks: Stampin' Up! pink passion, green galore, lovely lilac, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, VersaMark watermark stamp pad
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!