- Stamp rose image with StazOn ink. Mask each image before stamping the next.
- Mask each rose and stamp leaves around it.
- Add color to the edge and center of the leaves with the green markers. Use water brush to spread the color. Do one leaf at a time.
- Add color to the roses with the same method as above, using the yellow marker. The detail in the stamp images will guide you for shadowing darker areas.
- Stamped sentiment and butter with gold ink
- Lay card on scrap paper and edge the card with a gold pen. After you edge, be sure to move your card to a clean space on your scrap paper - otherwise you'll have gold lines on the back of your card. Ask me how I know....:o) Not this card, but one I edged before.
Stamps: Gina K A Year of Flowers; Stampin' Up! Brighter Tomorrow, Butterfly of Happiness (both retired)
Paper: Fabriano Medioevalis 5x5 card
Inks: StazOn Stone Gray, Encore Ultimate Metallic gold
Accessories: Krylon gold leafing pen, Tombow Markers 055, 173, 249, water brush
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!