I have more ideas for the Jr. Jungle ATC set!! It is just so darn cute!!
- Stamp a collage background by choosing three to four base colors. Starting with black, on an 8/1/2 by 11 inch piece of card stock stamp the zebra image randomly. Next ink up the cheetah image in shades of gold and stamp in between the zebras, then pick two of leaf stamps. Stamp one in shades of caribbean and the other in shades of olive. Overlapping is encouraged.
- To fill in stark white areas, stipple in a little shades of caribbean.
- Cut collage background piece 1/4" smaller than the black book mark base. Adhere collage to base.
- Stamp zebra image on scrap paper and cut out with circle punch, Cut out a slightly larger circle of a scrap piece of black card stock for a layer. Adhere circle image over layer, and adhere layer to bookmark. Slip into sleeve and add coordinating ribbon.
- Brayer white bookmark base with shades of gold. Brayer another piece of white card stock for a layer circle. Ink up the cheetah image in shades of gold and stamp on white card stock. Cut out with circle punch. As with the zebra, layer and adhere to bookmark. Slip into sleeve and add coordinating ribbon
Stamps: Junior Jungle ATC-Best of Dee Gruenig Collection
Paper: Stampin' Up! whisper white, basic black; Bookmarkers-White, Black
Inks: Blending Blox shades of gold, shades olive, shades of caribbian; Marvy Matchables black
Accessories: Stampin' Up! 1 1/4", 1 3/8"circle punches stipple brush, 2" brayer, animal print ribbon from Joann's
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!