- I stippled blending blox around parameter of card, and added leaves on the front tag.
- Using my markers, I colored directly on your images using more than one color to blend on the image and stamped on sticker paper. For the tiger, I added some black lines with the small tip of a black marker. I also darkened all their eyes with the black marker and the hippo's eye brows.
- I used my printer to create the sentiment on the middle tag fold and stamped leaves around it. I used a die cut to cut it out and adhered it.
- I then stamped the little fly across the top and the sentiment on the last tag fold.
- Before removing the backing from the sticker paper, I placed my animals in a pile trying to imagine what they would really look like piled up. I then adhered them and added some plants around the bottom and drew a little grounding with a marker. Added ribbon and all done!
- I started with stippling on the whole box while it was flat.
- I then stamped images at random. As with the tag above; using my markers, I colored directly on your images using more than one color to blend on the image and stamped on the box. For each tiger, I added some black lines with the small tip of a black marker. I also darkened all their eyes with the black marker and the hippos eye brows.
- I also stamped some white tissue paper with the large leaf and the blending blox
Stamps: NEW! Junior Jungle ATC-Best of Dee Gruenig Collection, Dee's Happy Birthday Vertical
Paper:Zig Zag Triple Tags, Handled Basket Die Cuts
Inks: Blending Blox shades of caribbian, Marvy Matchables black
Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities tag die cuts, Marvy Brush Art Markers 10, 12, 60, 82, 110, Marvy LePlumeII Markers 1, 11, 46, stipple brush; Stampin' Up! ribbon
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!