- Stamped image on white card stock. For the majority of my paper projects with Copics I use Papertrey Ink or Neenah Classic Solar White. I wanted to try coloring on the Whisper White. It's good to practice on different papers to see works best for you. The more you practice, the more comfortable you get with your stuff, and the better you get!
- I colored the image with Copics. I used a metallic pen on the bucket, and a white pen on the bunny's tail and tummy. I cut the image out with a die cut shape.
- Next, I masked the image and sponged blue around it for sky. I removed the mask and filled in the blue I missed with a fine tip cotton swab.
- I colored the grass and added a few blades of grass with a fine tip drawing pen.
- Put layers together and added a button.
Paper: Stampin' Up! whisper white, brocade blue, Basicgrey Euphoria decorative paper
Inks: Stampin' Up! brocade blue, Palette noir black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Pigma Micron pen .005, Inkssentials opaque pen, Sakura silver metallic pen, fine tip cotton swab, sponge, Stampin' Up! button, hemp (used in button holes), Nestabilities die cut
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!