- I stamped the flower image on parchment paper.
- Colored the image by adding small dabs of color with the markers and spreading the color with a waterbrush
- I cut the image out with Nestabilities circle die. Cut scalloped layer with Nestabilities die cut.
- For the first layer of designer paper that went onto the basic card, I cut a small scalloped edge on the right. I also added a faux white stitched line down the left side with a gel pen. It's very subtle in the photo.
- I assembled card and added button elements.
Paper: Valley Forge Parchment Document White, 65 lb, Memory Box Notecard and Envelope, Basicgrey Porcelain decorative paper
Inks: StazOn stone gray
Accessories: Tombow Markers 062,192, 491, 856,873, Nestabilities circle & scalloped die cuts, waterbrush, small scalloped scissors, Inkssentials opaque pen, Basicgrey Porcelain buttons
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!