- I started with the envelop. Colored the Happy Thoughts background stamp with multiple markers and stamped on the envelop fully open and flat.
- Colored flower images with markers, blending on the stamp, and stamped over writing.
- For the background of the ATCs, I started at the top of stamp image using a blending blox. I inked from left to right, with the lightest color at the top. For the next row of color, I turned the blox 180 degrees to match the darkest color to the darkest color on the stamp. And, then turned it 180 degrees again for the third row of the background stamp. To create a subtle background, I stamped off on a scrap piece of paper before stamping on my ATC base.
- I inked entire the flower image with VersaMark (use your "dirty pad").
- I then inked the flower with the blending blox, adding the lightest shade to the inside of the flower. I colored the flower center with a light green LePlume because it has a smaller tip, and stamped on the ATC. I did this for each flower on that one ATC.
- I sprinkled clear embossing powder over it and heat set.
- I followed steps 4 - 6 to add the leaves.
Stamps: Dee Gruenig's Watercolor Set 2 & Happy Thoughts Background Stamp & Friends Duets
Paper: Strathmore Artist Trading Card Pack (smooth Bristol sheets), Artist Trading Card Envelop
Inks: Marvy Blending Blox shades of purple, shades of blue, shades of olive, shades of pink, shades of sunrise; VersaMark stamp pad
Accessories: Marvy Brush Markers 3, 8, 15, 67, 118, 127; Marvy LePlume II 11; Stampin' Up! clear embossing powder
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!