Monica and Tim are having a contest and I'm gettin' in on it. This really cool cat is a free down loadable image. Visit Talk to the Ham to find out more!! My cat is dreaming of ice cream - something I do all summer long...
- After downloading the image, I opened word.doc and inserted it. I made it larger because I wanted a big cool cat!
- Loaded white card stock into my printer and printed the image.
- Colored him with markers. I have an HP ink jet printer and have now learned to not get too close to the lines with my markers. :o)
- To give the cat a bit of texture, I colored in tight circles and then went back over him in larger circles, and in a few spots a third time in tight circles - being careful not to put too much ink on. Too much marker will tear away the paper.
- Stamped the ice cream truck image on white cards stock and colored with markers.
- Cut images out with die cuts and assembled card. I traced around the scalloped circle with a black marker. I purposely make it "not neat" and squiggly - it's a dream....
- Stamped sentiment with black ink and drew little dream bubbles
Stamps: Hambo Stamps & Hambo digi image
Paper: Stampin' Up! whisper white, green galore
Inks: Memento tuxedo black
Accessories: Tombo Markers 5/4/2009 added colors: 055, 062, 173, 491, 533, 535, 761, 905, 912, N15, N95, Nestabilities
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!