This lovely card was named and designed by my stampin' sister Linda, inspired by Michelle. We got together over the weekend and just had a 'brayering fest'. We spent the whole afternoon with a few of our other stampin' sisters - Marge, Barb, Sue, and Carol and just had a ball!
Directions provided by Linda.
- Brayer summer sun on bottom half of the white card stock.
- Brayer rose romance on the top 1/3 of the card.
- Brayer a little orchid opulence at the very top.
- mask the bottom 1/3 of the card and sponge a thin line of rose romance. At each end of the line, widen to create "mountains."
- Move the mask down slightly, exposing a thin line of white card stock, and sponge orchid opulence in the white line and along the sides. Remove the mask.
- Sponge rose romance from the edges toward the center with a streaking motion below the horizon. This creates the look of ripples in the water [Linda and I both love the look of this technique we learned from Michelle's workshop].
- Stamp three palm trees using basic black.
- Sponge black ink heavily at the ver bottom.
- Create highlights on the palm tress and foreground with the white gen pen
- Assemble the card.
Stamps: Innovative Stamp Creations
Paper: Stampin' Up! whisper white, pink passion, basic black
Inks: Stampin' Up! basic black, regal rose, orchid opulence, summer sun
Accessories: brayer, Making Memories silver brads, Inkssentials opaque pen, sponges
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!