Many kids like to have their names on everything that's theirs. Here's a cute way to put their name on their room.
- First I stippled Shades of Caribbean around the edge of the hangers to give them a little background color.
- Colored images directly with markers, blending colors on image, and then stamped.
- I used the thin side of the green LaPlume marker to add extra grass blades.
- Stamped two images of the bird on sticker paper, cut out, and placed one on the giraffe and one on the branch of the other hanger.
- I used a grid line acrylic to line up letters for the names.
STAMPS: Dee Gruenig's Junior Jungle Set, Dee Gruenig's Vertical Inspiration Set-Jungle, Dee's Alphabet Set - retired
PAPER: blank door hanger, Crack N' Peel Glossy Sticker Paper
INK: Marvy Blending Blox Shades of Caribbean, Marvy Matchable black in pad
ACCESSORIES: Marvy LePlume II markers 1, 2, 4, 8, 9, 18, 72, Marvy Markers 57, 60, 82, 111, 120, 122, 127, gridline acrylic block
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!