Another card with snow! I can't help it. In the Chicagoland area we have been hit with snow and more snow! AND cold! :o) So I'm focusing on a warm and cozy Christmas even though it's cold outside.
- Stamped the house image twice, once on the base card, and once on water color (WC) paper. On the WC paper I sprinkled embossing powder and heat set. I stamped the tree on the base card.
- On the WC image I colored the house with Tombow Markers and a water brush. I used metallic pens to create ornaments on the tree, and for the the bulbs along the top of the house. I knew I was going to cut out only the house and the chimney - not the smoke or the side bulbs or the mail box.
- On the base card, I colored the mail box (Tombow Markers) and the bulbs ( metallic pens) on the side of the house.
- I used a white gel pen to color the snow areas. It was not popping enough for me - that's when I decided to break out the Liquid Applique (LA). Before adding the LA, I glued my colored house image onto the base card.
- Now! Time for LA!
- Finally, I stamped have a copy Christmas.... I really like the A Muse note cards with dots - snow "built in." :o)
STAMPS: A Muse PAPER: A Muse note card & envelop, Canson 140lb cold press watercolor paper INK: VersaFine Onyx Black ACCESSORIES: Tombow Markers N65, 173, 177, 451, 847, 969, 977, 993; Sakura metallic pens, Stampin' Up! Detail Black Emboss Powder, waterbrush, Inkssentials white gel pen, Liquid Applique
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!