For this little scene I picked A Muse stamps and drew the house roof.
- I first stamped Rudolf and the sleigh on scrap card stock and colored them in with markers. I also stamped the words and drew a squiggly bubble around them.
- Next I masked the sleigh and stamped the presents. I cut out each image and set them aside
- I drew the roof and colored it in with markers.
- The sky is sponged using all three ink pads. I was going for a bright night effect.
- I then adhered the cut out stamped images and drew little thought bubbles from Rudolf to the words and added a little red micro dot for his nose. For the sleigh, I stamped it directly on the roof and colored in the gold parts. When I cut out the sleigh, I only used the base part. I also drew in the reins.
- Next, I used Kittie's technique for the snow. I practiced on scrap card stock first. As you can see I need more practice. :o)
- I cut the notches in the top corners and adhered the card on black layer, and then onto the base card.
STAMPS: A Muse PAPER: Stampin' Up! (SU!) whisper white, basic black, Memory Box INK:SU! basic black, night of navy, not quite navy ACCESSORIES: Eclipse Tape (Ellen Hutson, LLC), Sakura gold metallic pen, SU! Markers chocolate chip, barley banana, creamy caramel, real red, going gray, pretty in pink, sahara sand, handsome hunter, brilliant blue, really rust, ruby red, blender pen, winter white embossing powder; Liquid Applique, Fiber Castle F black artist pen, SU! corner punch (missed getting in the picture...oops)
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!