I have lots and lots of A Muse stamps - they are just so cute!
- To create this little scene, I first stamped the car two times - the second image to layer the reef.
- I then punched out the main image and drew the road. Later I added the horizon line - I knew something was missing! :o)
- I created a mask of the car using Eclipse Tape and stamped the presents busting out of the car.
- Next I colored in the car and presents using Copic markers. I put the mask back on and sponged in sky, grass, and road.
- I colored the second image of the reef and cut it out, and attached it with a thick adhesive to it was raised, but not "popped" up.
- I used a clear glitter pen to add sparkle to the reef, presents and headlights.
The presents are filled with faith, love, trust, respect, friendship, family, kindness, laughter, joy, giving, and patience.
STAMPS: A Muse PAPER: A Muse card & envelop, Neenah Solar White (Ellen Hutson, LLC) INK:Memento Tuxedo Black, Color Box Sky Blue, Stampin' UP! certainly celery, going grey ACCESSORIES: Copic Markers & Multiliner. Eclipse Tape (Ellen Hutson, LLC), Sakura glitter pen, Marvy GigaScalloped Punch, Nestabilities Rectangle Long Classic Die cut
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!